Tibia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tibia Page.
Tibia is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG originally released in 1997. The game has over 13 years worth of content updates behind it and an enormous playerbase. At peak times the game has over 50,000 players online, which makes it one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs on the market. Graphically speaking, the game looks a bit like RuneScape did before its ‘HD’ graphics update. Even though a lot of newer gamers will be turned off by the graphics, a the game still retains its enormous playerbase. The maximum level is 500, which no one has yet to reach. To learn more about Tibia, check out the official MMOHuts Tibia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Predictions: The Future of VR and Social Media
- Gaming is no longer, and has not been for some years, something that is limited to the ‘nerdy’ audience.
- PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turr...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Spirit Mages Archetype
- The eighth archetype reveal has just concluded from City State Entertainment for upcoming Tri-Realm PvP MMORPG, Camelot Unchained.