Tibia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tibia Page.
Tibia is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG originally released in 1997. The game has over 13 years worth of content updates behind it and an enormous playerbase. At peak times the game has over 50,000 players online, which makes it one of the most popular free to play MMORPGs on the market. Graphically speaking, the game looks a bit like RuneScape did before its ‘HD’ graphics update. Even though a lot of newer gamers will be turned off by the graphics, a the game still retains its enormous playerbase. The maximum level is 500, which no one has yet to reach. To learn more about Tibia, check out the official MMOHuts Tibia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- GunScape: Heading to Xbox One
- Independent games developer and publisher ‘Blowfish Studios’ is proud to announce that Gunscape has been approved by Microsoft for ID@Xbox...
- Wizard101 Grand Tourney Bundle Has Arrived
- If you are daring enough to partake in the adventure the Grand Tourney Arena offers, you will find yourself in the middle of a tournament.