The Lord of the Rings Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Lord of the Rings Online Page.
The Lord of the Rings Online is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG published by Turbine – the same company behind Dungeons and Dragons Online and Asherons Call. As the game’s name suggests, the game is based on the popular Lord of the Rings franchise that J.R.R. Tolkien created. The game originally launched as a pay to play MMORPG back in April 2007, but relaunched on September 10, 2010 as a free to play game with a cash shop. With 9 classes, 4 races and an in-depth trait system – Lord of the Rings Online offers a ton of variety. To learn more about The Lord of the Rings Online check out the official MMOHuts The Lord of the Rings Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master of Orion to Launch August 25
- WG Labs has announced that Master of Orion will launch globally on August 25, 2016.
- Bigpoint Announces Merc Elite
- Bigpoint adds firepower to catalogue with the launch of brand new MOBA game Merc Elite
- Crowfall Rolls out Race/Class Options At End of First Campaign Test
- Good news for Crowfall fans and testers alike! Race/Class selections have come to the Crowfall Test Server!