The Chronicles of Spellborn Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Chronicles of Spellborn Page.
The Chronicles of Spellborn is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Acclaim – the same folks behind Bots, 9Dragons, 2Moons, Dance Online and various other MMORPGs. The game was originally released as a pay to play title back in early 2009, but has since been re-released as a free to play game. Start by choosing from one three archetypes, each of which can advance to three classes at level 5, and customize your character. The character customization options in Spellborn are top notch. The game is actually really different from other MMORPGs, as equipment has no impact what-so-ever on gameplay. Players must rely on skill, and skill alone to defeat their enemies. In the video above, I created a Mage character and ran around for a bit outside of town. To learn more about The Chronicles of Spellborn check out the official MMOHuts The Chronicles of Spellborn page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Reaches 10 Million Registered Players
- Approximately one year after its start, InnoGames can now proudly announce it has reached its 10 millionth registration for the online game.
- Silkroad Online Floats 99 Red Balloons and More
- A carnival is ready to entertain Silkroad Online players with dancing bears, balloons, and more.
- Phantom of the Kill News - Madoka Magica Crossover Event Begins
- The global version of Phantom of the Kill begins a new crossover event with the popular anime franchise, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.