TERA’s Skywatch: Aerial Island Update Teases New Card Collection System
TERA has a massive update coming to PC on October 15th, with Skywatch: Aerial Island, which includes a Card Collection System. The upcoming content release closes out the ‘Skywatch’ series of updates for the game brings a new landmass for players to explore and new systems that enable players to enhance and customize their characters. The major part of the update is the Card Collection System. This will give players a new way to customize their stats to fit their role or playstyle. An introductory quest will open for level 11 or higher characters. Players of all character levels will be able to benefit from this system though.
Players can earn card fragments while engaging in their usual activities including completing dungeons, killing Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs), and playing PvP modes, combining 20 card fragments together to unlock a full card for their collection. Each individual card will grant passive stat boosts for the character, with certain card combinations unlocking more powerful buffs.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
- Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their rando...
- Chaos Chronicle Android Review
- Chaos Chronicle, developed by WING Studio and published by Nexon globally, is one of those games that manages to hit the sweet spot.
- Shakes & Fidget: The Fortress update has arrived
- A few days ago, developer Playa Games updated MMORPG Shakes & Fidget to include a comprehensive strategy component.