TERA’s Skywatch: Aerial Island Update Teases New Card Collection System
TERA has a massive update coming to PC on October 15th, with Skywatch: Aerial Island, which includes a Card Collection System. The upcoming content release closes out the ‘Skywatch’ series of updates for the game brings a new landmass for players to explore and new systems that enable players to enhance and customize their characters. The major part of the update is the Card Collection System. This will give players a new way to customize their stats to fit their role or playstyle. An introductory quest will open for level 11 or higher characters. Players of all character levels will be able to benefit from this system though.
Players can earn card fragments while engaging in their usual activities including completing dungeons, killing Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs), and playing PvP modes, combining 20 card fragments together to unlock a full card for their collection. Each individual card will grant passive stat boosts for the character, with certain card combinations unlocking more powerful buffs.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Reveals Huge 'Elysian Sanctuary' Gameplay Update
- Yoozoo Games have a big update coming to Era of Celestials, a month after the first season of their esports event, Strongest Vanquisher.
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...
- GAMEVIL Launches Gothic Fantasy 'Heir of Light' Worldwide
- A gothic fantasy awaits on iOS and Android, as Heir of Light launches worldwide today from GAMEVIL.