TERA’s Skywatch: Aerial Island Update Teases New Card Collection System
TERA has a massive update coming to PC on October 15th, with Skywatch: Aerial Island, which includes a Card Collection System. The upcoming content release closes out the ‘Skywatch’ series of updates for the game brings a new landmass for players to explore and new systems that enable players to enhance and customize their characters. The major part of the update is the Card Collection System. This will give players a new way to customize their stats to fit their role or playstyle. An introductory quest will open for level 11 or higher characters. Players of all character levels will be able to benefit from this system though.
Players can earn card fragments while engaging in their usual activities including completing dungeons, killing Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs), and playing PvP modes, combining 20 card fragments together to unlock a full card for their collection. Each individual card will grant passive stat boosts for the character, with certain card combinations unlocking more powerful buffs.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Beta 1 now available
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released the first phase of the Beta development process of its forthcoming space epic Elite: Danger...
- NTales opens the Winter Wonderland Event
- he cute NTales: Child of Destiny reveals a new event, entitled NTales Winter Wonderland. A white Christmas overwhelms the game!
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....