TERA’s ‘Fists of Velika’ Update Hits Consoles
En Masse Entertainment released a new update onto TERA for Playstation 4 and Xbox One – Fists of Velika. With this update, Human Male Brawlers come to life and let their fists do the talking. The Human Male Brawler also has awesome moves, delivering mighty punch-and-counter combos, and as it levels up, they will earn great rewards to help them get a leg up on the competition. With this update, level 22 characters and above can also take on the new fishing system, which is a great way to earn achievements, gold, and other rewards. And, to help ring in the sunniest season of the year, players can take part in the Summer Festival, a yearly celebration with oceanside fun and games, quests, awesome items and a whole lot more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Added to Arc Games Library
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced the availability of Star Conflict on Arc.
- Autumn Events Arrive Soon In RiotZone
- Mail.Ru Games has announced an Autumn event extravaganza for RiotZone.
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.