TERA PC Patch Preview: Kaia’s Anvil
Corrupted Skynest, Forbidden Arena, and new mythic gear await you in the Kaia’s Anvil update! Coming soon to TERA PC.
Players have two new dungeons to explore with this latest update—Forbidden Arena and Corrupted Skynest, five-player dungeons intended for characters level 69 or higher. Both dungeons introduce new challenges and drop high end gear and enchanting materials. With materials from the Corrupted Skynest (and after completing the “Kaia’s Anvil” quest), players can craft and equip mythic-rarity gear with powerful player buffs to increase their damage and survivability, and prepare to tackle Corrupted Skynest (Hard), designed for players with an item level of 480 or higher.
Alongside these new dungeons En Masse Entertainment is increasing the cap on Adventure Coins, in-game currency used by high level players to purchase entry to various dungeons. The standard cap increases from 1,000 coins to 1,200, and players with Elite status will see an increase from 1,680 to 2,000.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.
- Nexon plays cupid in Mabinogi and Atlantica Online
- Mabinogi and Atlantica Online are celebrating Valentine's this week in their own special ways.
- Atlantica Online News - VALOFE to Publish Game After Nexon
- Games publisher VALOFE will take over publishing the classic MMO, Atlantica Online, on January 11.