TERA: The Guilded Age Launch Trailer
TERA: The Guilded Age is now available. This new update adds new guild progression features and new flying dragon mounts.
Guilds can also now participate in the weekly guild battle, Civil Unrest: Vilika, on Saturdays at 7pm PT. Guilds will build their own towers ahead of the battle in Velika, and then must defend their tower during the battle while aiming to destroy the others. The last guild tower standing declares the winner and rewards a jackpot of tax funds from merchant NPCs.
The trailer also teases the Spellbound update, which will include an overhaul of the sorcerer class.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mechanon Invades Champions Online with Steel Reserve
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment announced that Champions Online: Steel Crusade is now available.
- BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
- BattleTech has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game.
- Warframe Celebrates Record 38 Million Users On Their Five-Year Milestone
- Warframe regularly shows up in the top-ten on Steam since it launched into Open Beta on March 21st, 2013.