TERA: The Guilded Age Launch Trailer
TERA: The Guilded Age is now available. This new update adds new guild progression features and new flying dragon mounts.
Guilds can also now participate in the weekly guild battle, Civil Unrest: Vilika, on Saturdays at 7pm PT. Guilds will build their own towers ahead of the battle in Velika, and then must defend their tower during the battle while aiming to destroy the others. The last guild tower standing declares the winner and rewards a jackpot of tax funds from merchant NPCs.
The trailer also teases the Spellbound update, which will include an overhaul of the sorcerer class.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mighty Party Now Available on Steam
- Panoramik Inc. has announced that its online card collectable RPG, Mighty Party, is now available on Steam.
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Generals
- Wargaming, the developer behind World of Tanks, World of Battleships, and World of Warships, has announced a new title: World of Tanks General...
- Uncharted Waters Online Releases Barca Solar Update
- The second chapter of Uncharted Waters Online’s latest expansion, “Episode Atlantis,” has been released.