TERA: The Guilded Age Launch Trailer
TERA: The Guilded Age is now available. This new update adds new guild progression features and new flying dragon mounts.
Guilds can also now participate in the weekly guild battle, Civil Unrest: Vilika, on Saturdays at 7pm PT. Guilds will build their own towers ahead of the battle in Velika, and then must defend their tower during the battle while aiming to destroy the others. The last guild tower standing declares the winner and rewards a jackpot of tax funds from merchant NPCs.
The trailer also teases the Spellbound update, which will include an overhaul of the sorcerer class.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online: Heading for Android TV
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...
- Dungeon Fighter Online Makes An Unexpected Return By Neople
- It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople.
- Battlerite Review: Less MOBA, Tastes Great
- What’s the best part of a MOBA? No, it isn’t jungling, farming, or taking down towers. The best part of any MOBA is the fighting!