TERA: The Guilded Age Launch Trailer
TERA: The Guilded Age is now available. This new update adds new guild progression features and new flying dragon mounts.
Guilds can also now participate in the weekly guild battle, Civil Unrest: Vilika, on Saturdays at 7pm PT. Guilds will build their own towers ahead of the battle in Velika, and then must defend their tower during the battle while aiming to destroy the others. The last guild tower standing declares the winner and rewards a jackpot of tax funds from merchant NPCs.
The trailer also teases the Spellbound update, which will include an overhaul of the sorcerer class.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- Mabar Endless Night Festival Returns to Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has announced that Dungeon and Dragons Online (DDO) has re-opened its yearly Mabar Endless Night Festival.
- Heroes of Rune: Now Launched Into Open Alpha
- Heroes of Rune is an epic new casual game fusing elements of Multiplayer RPG and MOBA style gameplay. Team up with friends for Quests, Raid ch...