Tannenberg Announces Their Release Date for February
The team behind Verdun announced the release date for their WW1 FPS, Tannenberg. It goes live on February 13th, 2019 on Steam, and is presently in Early Access. Interested parties can purchase the game early in the Early Access phase, and add it to their Steam Wishlist below. Tannenberg has seen quite a few changes and improvements during the Early Access phase, such as more realistic audio effects, and the addition of Romania, and a Mount Cosna map. More updates are coming in the next few months, such as making the squads and roles within them more distinctive, and artillery call-ins/air support will be balanced further. Players can also look forward to further attention to detail on their weapons to make them feel authentic and varied, as well as extra polish for the user interface (which released earlier today). Up until the full release, there will be continued gameplay improvements to ensure the feeling of large-scale Eastern Front warfare is captured.
It isn’t only Tannenberg which is seeing an update this Winter! A huge free update is expected for Verdun later this year, including gameplay improvements, bots, an interface overhaul to bring it in line with the new UI of Tannenberg, and new content! M2H and Blackmill Games have been committed to making both entries in the WW1 Game Series compelling experiences, and have taken this past year to do so,
Co-founder Jos Hoebe says: “We received great feedback from Tannenberg players, and have made use of that as we iterate on our gameplay to create an intense, authentic Eastern Front experience.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Legends launches new server
- Jagex has unveiled the newest server for War of Legends: Praying Mantis.
- Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
- R2Games announces that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18.
- Dragon Nest Resurrection Update Now Live
- The Resurrection update in Nexon’s fast-paced 3D action-RPG Dragon Nest is now live!