Tank Ace Desert Map Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tank Ace Page.
Tank Ace is an upcoming free to play MMO where players take on the role of World War 2 era tank commanders. The game promises fast paced action oriented gameplay, and a large rooster of tanks from three of the major factions in WW2: The Americans, Germans, and Soviets. Players will be able to customize their tank with various parts before heading off into large scale battles. Tank Ace will try and maintain historic accuracy, so history buffs are in for a treat. This video is a short trailer showing off four of the recently announced tank models and one of the desert themed maps. If tank battles fit your fancy, be sure to check out another upcoming tank based shooter called World of Tanks. Tank Ace will be published in North America by GamesCampus which also publishes Shot Online, MLB Dugout Heroes, Cue Online, Asda Story, and Manga Fighter. You can read more about the game on our official Tank Ace page which includes additional videos, screenshots, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: Ascendancy Expansion Review
- Unlike previous major updates focused on expanding the story with new arcs to explore, Ascendancy is more of a side tale.
- Otherland Celebrates 21 Years of the Franchise with Extensive Improvements
- Back in 1997, the first of the OTHERLAND tetralogy was published by Tad Williams, which has since become a lynchpin of the cyberspace Sci-Fi.
- Gemini Station Preview - Text Games Are Still Alive
- When MMOs were really getting big, I spent more time playing text-based MUDs, and continue to play them even to this day.