Tango 5 Reloaded Enters Open Beta
The fast-paced grid shooter Tango 5 Reloaded from NEXON Korea is proud to enter a limited-time Open Beta on PC and Steam. The Open Beta began yesterday, July 19th and will last until July 25th, 2018. Tango 5 Reloaded offers ferocious 4 vs. 4 real-time, PVP combat where teamwork, strategy, and decision-making skills are key to success. Players deploy squads armed with unique weapons and abilities to capture, control and hold vital points on the grid-based map. Carefully articulated strategy and rapid in-game coordination are more valuable than brute force run-and-gun tactics. Tango 5 Reloaded open beta players can explore all the innovative features, including 7 heroes, 3 challenging game modes, and 7 maps. If players can learn to take cover to lower enemies’ accuracy, land headshots in the “Aim Mode”, and learn the pros and cons of each of the characters, success can be found on this battlefield.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword and Alienware Host a PVP Battle
- KOG Games has teamed up with Alienware to bring the fiercest PVP battle ever to Elsword with the Season 3 tournament November 6th-7th, 2014.
- GWENT Closed Beta Delayed
- The GWENT development team has announced that the game's closed beta will be delayed until later this year.
- Echo of Soul: Devs discuss game's content and development
- A new developer diary has been released for Echo of Soul, the fantasy MMORPG game set to launch this Spring from Aeria Games. This second vide...