Tango 5 Reloaded Enters Open Beta
The fast-paced grid shooter Tango 5 Reloaded from NEXON Korea is proud to enter a limited-time Open Beta on PC and Steam. The Open Beta began yesterday, July 19th and will last until July 25th, 2018. Tango 5 Reloaded offers ferocious 4 vs. 4 real-time, PVP combat where teamwork, strategy, and decision-making skills are key to success. Players deploy squads armed with unique weapons and abilities to capture, control and hold vital points on the grid-based map. Carefully articulated strategy and rapid in-game coordination are more valuable than brute force run-and-gun tactics. Tango 5 Reloaded open beta players can explore all the innovative features, including 7 heroes, 3 challenging game modes, and 7 maps. If players can learn to take cover to lower enemies’ accuracy, land headshots in the “Aim Mode”, and learn the pros and cons of each of the characters, success can be found on this battlefield.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Latest Broforce Bro Down Introduces New Enemies and More
- The newest Broforce Beta Backers newsletter reveals new content available in the game, added on April 7.
- Fires of Shadowforge Launches for Runes of Magic
- Frogster has released the Chapter Five Fires of Shadowforge update for Runes of Magic today.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May.