Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter’s Runic Fortress Update Launches
The latest update to Snail Games’ MMORPG Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter dropped their Runic Fortress Update. It offers a new mode, Runic Fortress, along with several other gameplay updates and features. Boss Defender, a new Instance (Vessel Guardian), pets, outfits and more await. The Runic Fortress update also unlocks character level 160, forging level 8, badge fortification level 150, to increase character growth. Equipment Temper was added, and much more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
- HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a hug...
- SpeedRunners Launch Date Announced
- SpeedRunners has sold more than 1 million units on Steam, and will fully launch on April 19 with tons of brand new features.
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.