Sweet Transit Reveal Trailer
Team17 Presents… Sweet Transit – a cosy train-driven city builder where the railway is king, and trains are the sole means of transportation and expansion. Pulling in to Steam Early Access in 2022. Learn more and wishlist here.
Team17 has partnered with ex-Factorio 3D artist and developer Ernestas Norvaišas to bring cosy new train-driven city builder Sweet Transit to Steam Early Access in 2022!
- Expansive train-led city builder: Starting with a single warehouse, build a thriving interconnected world of villages and cities as you expand your rail network and evolve your society
- Customisable rail network: Construct platforms and stations linked by intricate railway routes to help connect settlements and ensure a painless transit for both workers and civilians
- Evolve your industry: From steam to diesel, play through distinct eras of the railway and plan the most economical expansions using the technology at your disposal
- Be a person of the people: Keep a close eye on your citizens and ensure their needs are met as you expand your routes and scale up your settlements
- Full modding support: Create custom content via Steam Workshop, including structures, locomotives, in-game rules, progression markers, and graphics
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus: New co-op mode to be showcased at PAX Prime
- Guns of Icarus Online will be demoing new Co-op mode at PAX Prime this year. Co-op mode is a massive PvE expansion that is essentially a new g...
- Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2 Now Live
- This week sees the arrival of Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2, the latest weekly update for the medieval MMORPG.
- PUBG Mobile Launches Update 0.14.5 Today
- PUBG Mobile is uniting warriors around the globe with the latest update, 0.14.5, which goes live today.