Survival Heroes Announces Open Beta Test for SEA Region
Snail Games have released more information about their upcoming nonlinear multiplayer, Survival Heroes, including the first Open Beta Test for Android. Interested parties in the SEA region with Android devices can join in at the link below, which begins on July 25th, 2018 at 21:00 (PDT). Survival Heroes will be a mobile game with MOBA elements put together with Battle Royale. The map is 50x larger than common ones, with players surrounded by over 90 enemies and need to also consider the encroaching poison circle. Equipment is hidden in chests, which could help defeat more powerful enemies and switching to the right weapon that holds the correct skills for a situation, with a dinner reward waiting for the champion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
- With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirm...
- Star Trek Browser-based MMO: Coming soon from NGames
- NGames is taking the Star Trek franchise into the mysterious Fluid Space, where great wonders and the powerful Species 8472 lay in wait.
- Vainglory Launches Update 1.15
- Vainglory has pushed its newest update, Update 1.15, live. This is the final update of the Vainglory Winter Season.