Survival Heroes Announces Open Beta Test for SEA Region
Snail Games have released more information about their upcoming nonlinear multiplayer, Survival Heroes, including the first Open Beta Test for Android. Interested parties in the SEA region with Android devices can join in at the link below, which begins on July 25th, 2018 at 21:00 (PDT). Survival Heroes will be a mobile game with MOBA elements put together with Battle Royale. The map is 50x larger than common ones, with players surrounded by over 90 enemies and need to also consider the encroaching poison circle. Equipment is hidden in chests, which could help defeat more powerful enemies and switching to the right weapon that holds the correct skills for a situation, with a dinner reward waiting for the champion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove For All: Console Impressions
- It's going down in March, and I could not be more excited!
- Defend The Mine in Fiesta Online
- Outspark has released a new trailer today for Fiesta Online, showcasing a new Kingdom Quest.
- Warframe Teases Echoes of the Sentient
- Warframe has released a new teaser site for Echoes of the Sentient, a new update coming to Warframe's PC version soon.