Survival Heroes Announces Open Beta Test for SEA Region
Snail Games have released more information about their upcoming nonlinear multiplayer, Survival Heroes, including the first Open Beta Test for Android. Interested parties in the SEA region with Android devices can join in at the link below, which begins on July 25th, 2018 at 21:00 (PDT). Survival Heroes will be a mobile game with MOBA elements put together with Battle Royale. The map is 50x larger than common ones, with players surrounded by over 90 enemies and need to also consider the encroaching poison circle. Equipment is hidden in chests, which could help defeat more powerful enemies and switching to the right weapon that holds the correct skills for a situation, with a dinner reward waiting for the champion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - GOTY Edition Now Available
- Square Enix Ltd., today celebrate the launch of the “Game of the Year” PC edition of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ across Europe ...
- Heroes & Generals Hosts Veteran Weekend on Steam
- Reto-Moto is celebrating the first 30 days on Steam for Heroes & Generals with a special Veteran Weekend, running from Friday August 8 thr...
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...