Survival Heroes Announces Open Beta Test for SEA Region
Snail Games have released more information about their upcoming nonlinear multiplayer, Survival Heroes, including the first Open Beta Test for Android. Interested parties in the SEA region with Android devices can join in at the link below, which begins on July 25th, 2018 at 21:00 (PDT). Survival Heroes will be a mobile game with MOBA elements put together with Battle Royale. The map is 50x larger than common ones, with players surrounded by over 90 enemies and need to also consider the encroaching poison circle. Equipment is hidden in chests, which could help defeat more powerful enemies and switching to the right weapon that holds the correct skills for a situation, with a dinner reward waiting for the champion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Nu Wa & Zeus Reworks Previewed
- SMITE's team has let slip a preview of the upcoming reworks for Zeus and Nu Wa, scheduled for its next patch.
- Endless Legend: Drakken Faction Revealed
- With press previews popping up after showing their upcoming 4x fantasy strategy title Endless Legend on Gamescom last week, Amplitude Studios ...
- MapleStory 2 Devs Reveal Feedback and Communication Plans
- This afternoon, the MapleStory 2 team released a producer's blog that details a new plan for player feedback and communication.