Super Mecha Champions Begins Global Pre-Registration
NetEase announced a new mobile game today, a Japanese mecha battle mobile game, Super Mecha Champions. The pre-registration has begun on a global scale today, and those who pre-register will receive special in-game items and free mecha on top of that. In Super Mecha Champions, players will navigate a battlefield on foot, then board a mecha to engage in large-scale battles. Each character will pilot a unique mecha with its own loadout and abilities. The setting will also mirror popular manga/anime styles, with performances from popular Japanese voice actors such as Tomokazu Seki, Rina Sato, Kayano Ai and more.
Players who prefer to battle on foot can utilize a wide variety of weapons, including plasma cannons, homing missiles, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, if that’s their preferred way to play. You can also team up with friends to utilize battle tactics, and expand your arsenal for unique gameplay experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
- Want to know what's coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs bette...
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer
- Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on ...
- Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday Expansion Launches
- n celebration of Star Trek: The Original Series’ 50th anniversary, the game’s third official expansion sends players back in time.