Super Mecha Champion Launches on Android
Now Android users can also dive into Super Mecha Champions, which is a mecha battle royale title from NetEase Games. Android and iOS users share a server, so players can team-up across the globe, regardless of the device they are on. To celebrate Super Mecha Champions reaching 200,000 pre-registered players before the official Android launch, the Fireworks Festival is now available. This in-game event offers Pilots special reward packages, the chance to obtain the new Shatterstar Shotgun, a free Mecha, and more. Players can also enjoy a new original soundtrack for the game by Japanese composer Yuki Hayashi.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
- InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the ...
- Chaos Heroes Online: New gameplay video explores legacy
- Aeria Games today released a brand-new video for Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) set to launch t...
- Rusty Hearts reveals new information about Reborn expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed more information about the release of Rusty Hearts: Reborn, set to launch on July 24.