Street Fighter V Launch First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Bottom Tier’s Ragachak and ColtronXL team up to give Capcom’s evolution of the fighting genre, Street Fighter V, a fair and unbiased review. If you want to know how this stacks up to other fighting games, and Street Fighter games in particular, they’ve got the technical details to clue you in.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Releases World of Tanks Update 8.5
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.5 for its award-winning World of Tanks fr...
- Crusaders Quest Mobile Review
- With fast-paced action, complex team management, & a wide range of play options, this is one game I won't be uninstalling any time so...
- Project Cars: Release Set for April 2015
- Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S today confirmed that Project CARS will be available for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and...