Street Fighter V Launch First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Bottom Tier’s Ragachak and ColtronXL team up to give Capcom’s evolution of the fighting genre, Street Fighter V, a fair and unbiased review. If you want to know how this stacks up to other fighting games, and Street Fighter games in particular, they’ve got the technical details to clue you in.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap – Rise of Incarnates
- One of our most anticipated titles of E3 and 2014 in general, Rise of Incarnates looks and feels like something designed for a next generation...
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day Three Recap
- OnRPG and MMOHut recap their day three experiences at E3 2012.
- Vindictus Season 2 Episode 2 Extra Content Update Now Live
- Nexon's fast-paced MMO Vindictus keeps the action coming with its Season 2 Episode 2 content update. The latest installation features Pan...