Stellaris: Galaxy Command for iOS and Android Announced
Editor’s Note: The Stellaris: Galaxy Command team has taken the game offline temporarily and issued the following statement:
We have learned that artwork inside Stellaris: Galaxy Command was taken from another source. We are immediately removing this content from the game and we are deeply sorry to our fans and to the affected creators. To perform a full content sweep and ensure this issue is resolved, we have temporarily taken the game offline.
This was a clear mistake on our part, and we are working to fix it as quickly as we can. We trust Gamebear to make things right for Galaxy Command and we will work closely with them to ensure this game meets the high standards our players deserve.
We’re sorry this happened, and we will do better.
Paradox Interactive is bringing the hit strategy of Stellaris to mobile devices, with Stellaris: Galaxy Command. This sci-fi strategy mobile game is based on the Stellaris universe, and in the aftermath of a devastating inter-dimensional invasion, it’s up to the galactic community to pick up the pieces. Players in AUS, CAN, NZ, and SWE can play in the limited beta on both iOS and Android. Anyone else interested can click the link below.
Players will be given control of an orbital space station, and in this persistent, player-driven world, it’s up to the playerbase to reconstruct their empire. The need for alliances and negotiations will be great, and these will directly impact the recoveries of other players in the universe.
Stellaris: Galaxy Command Features:
- Alliances in a persistent, player-controlled universe: Take part in a massive, persistent world controlled entirely by players. Forging alliances is key, and the galactic map changes based on the actions of you, your allies, and your rivals. How you build and expand your empire, tax or trade with others, and construct defensive structures will have real consequences for other players.
- Space Station Management: Take charge of your own orbital space station as one of many enterprising individuals committed to making their mark on a rebuilt galaxy. Expand your station, research new technologies, and extend your influence throughout the stars.
- Ethics: Lead your empire with ethics that define your civilization and its guiding principles. Your decisions in-game can influence your ethics, and the consequences of your actions will have ramifications not only for your station, but also for the entire alliance.
- Powerful Fleets: Establish your fleet and flex your intergalactic military might. Expand your fleet, arm it with the latest technology, and work together with allies to take control of entire galaxies.
- Mysteries of the Universe: Rebuild galactic civilization after a near-catastrophic interdimensional alien invasion, making new discoveries and writing your own story along the way.
- Galactic Strategy in Bite-Sized Bursts: Designed for short play sessions, you can check on your station, fleet, and alliance throughout the day. Make sure your station is constantly researching and expanding and your fleet is building up and rearming to deal with new threats.
- An Authentic Stellaris Experience on Mobile: The definitive space strategy comes to mobile with visuals, characters, and an original storyline that fans of Stellaris will find intimately familiar and immersive.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.
- Dying Light: Free Content Updates Coming Soon
- As a part of its long-term support program for Dying Light, Techland today revealed the first details about upcoming new content for the game....