SteamCraft Announces Their April Release Date
Last Level announced the release date for their MMO Shooter, SteamCraft – it’s hitting Steam on April 18th, 2019. SteamCraft unleashes players imaginations and has them creating one-of-a-kind vehicles for land and air battles. There’s a massive selection of components as well as an impressive arsenal to be used in crushing all of the players’ foes. There is no limit to what you can build, so it’s almost time to build your own steam-powered Frankenstein’s monster!
Battles in SteamCraft take place in a randomly-selected location, so it’s important to be ready for all combat scenarios. The objective is to destroy anything that moves, and winning earns rewards, and the ability to make your design even more chaotic and dangerous. If you have wheels, crush your foes! If you have missiles, blast them! If you have machine guns, let the bullets fly.
● Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
● Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
● Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
● Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
● Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Starts Finish Line Challenge
- Forged Chaos is announcing the start of a "Finish Line Challenge" to help push fundraising for Trials of Ascension.
- Sentinel Heroes Officially Launched on Armorgames with New Features
- Sentinel Heroes Studios today announced the launch of Sentinel Heroes on Armorgames.com, one of the best online games websites.
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.