SteamCraft Announces Their April Release Date
Last Level announced the release date for their MMO Shooter, SteamCraft – it’s hitting Steam on April 18th, 2019. SteamCraft unleashes players imaginations and has them creating one-of-a-kind vehicles for land and air battles. There’s a massive selection of components as well as an impressive arsenal to be used in crushing all of the players’ foes. There is no limit to what you can build, so it’s almost time to build your own steam-powered Frankenstein’s monster!
Battles in SteamCraft take place in a randomly-selected location, so it’s important to be ready for all combat scenarios. The objective is to destroy anything that moves, and winning earns rewards, and the ability to make your design even more chaotic and dangerous. If you have wheels, crush your foes! If you have missiles, blast them! If you have machine guns, let the bullets fly.
● Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
● Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
● Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
● Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
● Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Essentials Edition Available Now
- The RIFT Essentials Edition makes it less expensive for new players to capture all the game’s souls and build their perfect characters.
- Planetside 2 - Various bug fixes now available
- The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game expe...