Starborne Opens Up Third Server
Starborne is a free-to-play MMORTS with over 90,000 players presently delving into the open alpha. With four years of development under their belts, Starborne has captivated their audience, and also added a third server today. This server also commemorates today’s Black Moon supermoon, which is in the Western Hemisphere. Starborne is an MMORTS title where you build an empire alongside thousands of others of players, waging war to control your piece of the galaxy. Each game is played over an eight-week period, across a seamless map. Players will have to forge alliances and go to war, to give themselves the best position possible to dominate the galaxy. Starborne offers something truly unique in the MMORTS space, and today’s video has Solid Clouds talking about what makes Starborne so great.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Semifinals - Worlds 2017
- We’re back for another incredible week of top tier League of Legends eSports action with the Worlds 2017 semifinals.
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance Officially Launches on WEBZEN.com
- WEBZEN today announced the official commercial release of its hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.
- Anime Trumps begins closed beta
- NGames has announced the start of closed beta testing for Anime Trumps today at 6 pm Pacific.