Starborne Opens Up Third Server
Starborne is a free-to-play MMORTS with over 90,000 players presently delving into the open alpha. With four years of development under their belts, Starborne has captivated their audience, and also added a third server today. This server also commemorates today’s Black Moon supermoon, which is in the Western Hemisphere. Starborne is an MMORTS title where you build an empire alongside thousands of others of players, waging war to control your piece of the galaxy. Each game is played over an eight-week period, across a seamless map. Players will have to forge alliances and go to war, to give themselves the best position possible to dominate the galaxy. Starborne offers something truly unique in the MMORTS space, and today’s video has Solid Clouds talking about what makes Starborne so great.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Grand Finals - Worlds 2017
- The final week of Worlds 2017 is here at last.
- Dark Souls III Early Hands-On Impressions
- Calistoga, California – home of the Amorosa Winery Castle and the setting for the first hands-on demo of Dark Souls III. Checkout what we di...
- MechWarrior Online Gets a New Mech and More in New Update
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing unleashed a fury of new content in today’s MechWarrior Online update as the Dragon Slayer Hero Me...