Star Wars: The Old Republic – Onslaught Expansion is Live
Star Wars: The Old Republic has a new expansion that is officially live today: Onslaught. The war for the galaxy rages on, and in Onslaught, the Galactic Republic rallies against the Sith Empire once again. A new planet has been revealed, the ancient planet Onderon. The dangerous den of smugglers and pirates known as Mek-Sha have come out of hiding as well. Onslaught also introduces an all-new playable species: Nautolans! The new species is available to unlock for free to any players who subscribed to Star Wars: The Old Republic anytime between September 1 and October 22.
Onslaught has a new Flash Point to tackle, which takes place on Corellia, where a battle has erupted at a shipyard facility. Onderon’s largest moon, Dxun will be the setting of an all-new operation. Groups of eight or sixteen will battle monsters and Trandoshan hunting teams. New items aimed at max-level players, enhanced legacy support, new bonuses are here, alongside a new item type: Tactical items.
Darth Malgus has returned, but will you stand with him? Or against his crusade of apocalyptic violence?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Online begins March Carnival
- A special Carnival event has begun in Digimon Masters Online.
- Huxley is Still Alive
- Huxley: The Dystopia is still alive. The game has not been canceled yet. NHN Games announced they would transfer the license for the game to W...
- PAX East 2015: 10 Reasons To Be Hyped
- PAX East is my first time visiting one of these expos as a member of the press, and the level of excitement I am feeling will only be parallel...