Star Trek Online – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Star Trek Page.
Star Trek Online is a Sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic (the same studio behind Champions Online). Cryptic recently was bought by Perfect World Entertainment and so Star Trek Online once a P2P game has now gone F2P. In addition to ground based exploration and leveling, players can customize their ships and explore the unknown. There are a number of different ship types that can be piloted, and the player is not limited to any one ship simply because of their character type. In addition to this, the player can have a tactical, science, and engineering officer appointed to assist them on their ship, each of which infers a bonus ability and levels up on their own.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest 3D Enters Open Beta
- Artix Entertainment announced today that Open Beta testing has started for AdventureQuest 3D
- Life is Feudal - Next Closed Beta Announced
- Bitbox, developer and publisher of Life is Feudal: MMO, has announced the game's next closed beta test will begin on April 26.
- DOTA 2: Reborn Beta Impressions
- Dota 2 Reborn is still not ready for the main client but all players can play the beta.