Star Trek Online – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Star Trek Page.
Star Trek Online is a Sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic (the same studio behind Champions Online). Cryptic recently was bought by Perfect World Entertainment and so Star Trek Online once a P2P game has now gone F2P. In addition to ground based exploration and leveling, players can customize their ships and explore the unknown. There are a number of different ship types that can be piloted, and the player is not limited to any one ship simply because of their character type. In addition to this, the player can have a tactical, science, and engineering officer appointed to assist them on their ship, each of which infers a bonus ability and levels up on their own.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- VALOFE Opens New Platform, 'VFUN'
- VFUN is an improved version of the games platform by Valofe and is slated to go live on March 14th, 2019.
- Elvenar Launches on Google Play and iOS
- Today marks the official launch of Innogames' PC title Elvenar, as it moves onto mobile devices! It's on both Android and Apple!
- Lies of Astaroth Comes to Xbox One
- Finger Tactic Ltd. and iFreeStudio have announced that their mobile game, Lies of Astaroth, is now available on the Xbox One.