Star Conflict Releases Major Redesign
A journey that will take players hundreds of light years through the galaxy in Star Conflict, and begins at the United Mercenary Center. The release of the “Journey” update for Star Conflict will reveal a major redesign of the progression system, and players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign. The update offers beginners a gradual introduction to the game’s warring factions, different ship types, and incrementally increasing complex combat scenarios, while experienced pilots can head directly to more challenging adventures in outer space on new, powerful ships. While looking for clues on what could have possibly caused an entire fleet of an interstellar conglomerate to vanish without a trace, the player gradually delves deeper into the unknown. Interacting with the different factions of the Star Conflict universe, the player fights increasingly stronger human and alien enemies and expands his or her fleet with new and more powerful ships. Hardened by countless of battles and supported by loyal allies, the player will then be able to unravel the mystery behind the disappearance of the Ellydium fleet and launch a mission to get it back.
Beyond this, the update also adds new top-tier ships, such as the ‘Wolfhound’ fighter and the command fighter ‘Granite’. Furthermore, two new space sectors can now be explored in the Star Conflict universe: ‘PB #42’ is located just above the surface of a planet, where high cliffs provide protection for support ships as fighters can use the cover to flank the enemy’s positions. ‘Excavation Site #6’ features a similar, but more barren environment. Here, the focus is on long-range engagements, but smaller vessels can still take advantage of the uneven surface.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- Forge of Empires announces open beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will launch its open beta on April 17 (German - April 19).
- Guns and Robots: Christmas Event Available
- Masthead Studios announced today two events that will run this Christmas in their free to play cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots.