Star Conflict Releases Major Redesign
A journey that will take players hundreds of light years through the galaxy in Star Conflict, and begins at the United Mercenary Center. The release of the “Journey” update for Star Conflict will reveal a major redesign of the progression system, and players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign. The update offers beginners a gradual introduction to the game’s warring factions, different ship types, and incrementally increasing complex combat scenarios, while experienced pilots can head directly to more challenging adventures in outer space on new, powerful ships. While looking for clues on what could have possibly caused an entire fleet of an interstellar conglomerate to vanish without a trace, the player gradually delves deeper into the unknown. Interacting with the different factions of the Star Conflict universe, the player fights increasingly stronger human and alien enemies and expands his or her fleet with new and more powerful ships. Hardened by countless of battles and supported by loyal allies, the player will then be able to unravel the mystery behind the disappearance of the Ellydium fleet and launch a mission to get it back.
Beyond this, the update also adds new top-tier ships, such as the ‘Wolfhound’ fighter and the command fighter ‘Granite’. Furthermore, two new space sectors can now be explored in the Star Conflict universe: ‘PB #42’ is located just above the surface of a planet, where high cliffs provide protection for support ships as fighters can use the cover to flank the enemy’s positions. ‘Excavation Site #6’ features a similar, but more barren environment. Here, the focus is on long-range engagements, but smaller vessels can still take advantage of the uneven surface.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").
- Dawngate Shutting Down
- It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ...
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
- CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.