SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off Announced for Mobile
Nickelodeon Studios and Nukebox Studios, along with Tilting Point are teaming up to create SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off. This mobile game will have players get behind the Krusty Krab’s grill and serve orders to a cast of characters from SpongeBob SquarePants. Players will also be in competition against other players and will explore Bikini Bottom, customize their kitchens, and interact with familiar faces from the series. More details will be released at a later date, such as the release date.
Amit Hardi, CEO at Nukebox Studios talked about the upcoming game:
SpongeBob has captivated audiences of all ages for 20 years now, and we are thrilled to have access to Nickelodeon’s huge cast of characters and a truly hilarious storyline, while the resources and expertise of Tilting Point have allowed us the freedom to make a fantastic SpongeBob game. We’re honored to bring SpongeBob’s colorful characters to life and are pleased to see how well they fit with our brand of gameplay.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creativerse Recaps Latest Updates R15-16
- Playful has been hard at work keeping Creativerse updates rolling out. In the past month, the game has seen two major update builds.
- Kingdom H earts Union x[Cross] Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Keyblade wielders around the world can rejoice, as Kingdom Hearts Union x[Cross] begins its Third Anniversary celebration.
- Stronghold Kingdoms June Update Adds Player Quests
- Stronghold Kingdoms, one of the top ten most popular free-to-play games on Steam, has just been updated with new gameplay content in the form ...