Spitlings Release Trailer
The Spitlings are happy little creatures, living a peaceful life in their skyscraper hometown. Their only problem is the weather: It rains nasty goop that turns into bubbles, entraps the Spitlings, and wrecks their town! There is only one option: They’ll have to split all bubbles and free their friends on the lower floors. Along the way, who knows what they might encounter…
Spitlings is a chaotic action arcade game for one to four players. It puts you in control of the titular Spitlings: charming rectangular creatures with teeth they can spit at bubbles or use to jump!
Your goal is simple, but hard to achieve: Get rid of all the bubbles bouncing around the screen!
Spitlings is a multiplayer game that takes cooperation seriously:
If one player fails, everyone restarts the level together.
This makes it a challenging frenzy – perfectly suited for playing with friends both locally and online. Prepare for intense moments and a lot of shouting, as you and your friends will beat level after level by the spit, uhm, skin of your teeth. Always keep an eye on your limited supply while you jump out of the way of the bouncy bubbles and try to split them. Beat the time challenge of each level to unlock its harder b-side version, plus even more playable Spitlings and color themes!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Amateur Tournament and SlaughterHouse Chaac Skin Annouced
- Hi-Rez Studios has teamed up with Iron Gaming to create a unique tournament circuit for amateur gamers. The Iron Games will be a series of onl...
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
- Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club....