Spiritfarer Launch Trailer
Spiritfarer® is a cozy management game about dying. You play Stella, ferrymaster to the deceased, a Spiritfarer. Build a boat to explore the world, then befriend and care for spirits before finally releasing them into the afterlife. Farm, mine, fish, harvest, cook, and craft your way across mystical seas. Join the adventure as Daffodil the cat, in two-player cooperative play. Spend relaxing quality time with your spirit passengers, create lasting memories, and, ultimately, learn how to say goodbye to your cherished friends. What will you leave behind?
**Available NOW on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG!**
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobius Final Fantasy Begins Season 2
- The award-winning Mobius Final Fantasy has begun the next part of its saga with Season 2, "Warrior of Despair".
- Fishing Strike Launches New 'Dark Volcano' Update
- A new fishing zone arrives in Netmarble's mobile fishing game, Fishing Strike, with the Dark Volcano zone.
- Trove For All: Console Impressions
- It's going down in March, and I could not be more excited!