Sphere – Flying Cities Announcement Trailer
Sphere – Flying Cities is a sci-fi citybuilding game which combines strategy, simulation, and survival elements in an extraordinary and immersive scenario. As Commander, you have been chosen to take control over the first flying city to ascend over the cataclysmic terrestrial surface. Your mission is to rebuild and protect a society in a seemingly uninhabitable environment. Utilize the Anti-Gravitation device to navigate your flying city across the globe into unknown, dangerous sectors. You will pay the price for your decisions so be prepared to lay it all on the line to succeed in your mission or lose everything.
▬ Features ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Build It and They Will Come: Erect a living, thriving city with 30 different building types and maintain your ecosystem via resource management mastery and infrastructure supported by independent economic cycles.
• Do not Look Down: Ensure your anti-gravity device and its expanding deflector shield are always kept in tip-top shape, as an insufficient power supply will result in a quick demise.
• Send in the Robots: Utilize drones and other scout technologies in hazardous environments to construct buildings, harvest resources, and search for stranded survivors and rare materials in uncharted territories.
• A Scientist in Space: Research new technologies to improve the efficiency of every aspect of your city and withstand a plethora of (un)natural disasters like geomagnetic storms, asteroids, and poisonous clouds.
• A Delicate Ecosystem: The well-being of your people is crucial to the success of the mission. Carefully tend to the needs of your colonists by supplying food, healthcare, and shelter. But don’t forget, the survival of many may require the deaths of the few. Sacrifices are an inevitable imperative.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.
- Heavy Metal Machines Developer Issues Statement About "Hacking Incident"
- Heavy Metal Machines developer Hoplon announces the arrival of the new character Stingray in this creative press release.
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free