Spacebase Startopia Q&A Trailer
Spacebase Startopia’s galactic mix of economic simulation and building strategy launches in on October 23rd 2020 for Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and will follow 2021 for Nintendo Switch.
Today, the Spacebase Startopia Beta has been unlocked for all pre-purchase customers on the Kalypso Store, along with a special pre-purchase discount. The game is available in two versions, a standard edition consisting of the base game and beta access, and an Expanded Edition which adds in-game items and a digital soundtrack into the mix for the true donut-shaped-space-station afficionado.
About Spacebase Startopia:
Spacebase Startopia features an exciting mix of economic simulation and construction strategy, coupled with classic RTS skirmishes, and a whole heap of humour. As the commander of Spacebase Startopia, you’ll create the most impressive trade and tourism operation that infinite space has ever seen in a comprehensive single-player mode. The sub-deck, the fun deck and the bio-deck require both strong leadership and talented organization. But you’re not alone out there… keep hostile competing leaders in check with acts of economic sabotage or attacks with Mech units. And as if the maintenance of three bustling decks, entertaining eight different alien races, and the defense against enemy invaders weren’t enough, the dynamic narrator AI “VAL” doesn’t mince her words and will provide you with sharp-witted commentary as you try to balance your cosmic responsibilities.
In addition to the challenging single player campaign and the varied battle mode, there is also a competitive, and co-op, multiplayer mode for up to four players.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Nightmare Row Novel Announced
- Today Techland announced the final touches are being put on a tie-in novel based on the upcoming action survival game Dying Light. Titled Dyin...
- Clancraft Releases New Lore Behind The Game
- The lore of Clancraft is detailed in this latest news and video from Gogogogo.com.
- Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
- The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, N...