Spacebase Startopia Q&A Trailer
Spacebase Startopia’s galactic mix of economic simulation and building strategy launches in on October 23rd 2020 for Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and will follow 2021 for Nintendo Switch.
Today, the Spacebase Startopia Beta has been unlocked for all pre-purchase customers on the Kalypso Store, along with a special pre-purchase discount. The game is available in two versions, a standard edition consisting of the base game and beta access, and an Expanded Edition which adds in-game items and a digital soundtrack into the mix for the true donut-shaped-space-station afficionado.
About Spacebase Startopia:
Spacebase Startopia features an exciting mix of economic simulation and construction strategy, coupled with classic RTS skirmishes, and a whole heap of humour. As the commander of Spacebase Startopia, you’ll create the most impressive trade and tourism operation that infinite space has ever seen in a comprehensive single-player mode. The sub-deck, the fun deck and the bio-deck require both strong leadership and talented organization. But you’re not alone out there… keep hostile competing leaders in check with acts of economic sabotage or attacks with Mech units. And as if the maintenance of three bustling decks, entertaining eight different alien races, and the defense against enemy invaders weren’t enough, the dynamic narrator AI “VAL” doesn’t mince her words and will provide you with sharp-witted commentary as you try to balance your cosmic responsibilities.
In addition to the challenging single player campaign and the varied battle mode, there is also a competitive, and co-op, multiplayer mode for up to four players.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.
- Dream of Mirror Online Welcomes Witch Doctor Class
- The Witch Doctor is a mysterious and almost certainly dangerous profession; they deal with the deadliest of poisons to incapacitate their foes
- Mu Legend Open Beta Date Announced
- Webzen has announced its upcoming action MMORPG MU Legend will enter its open beta phase this September.