South Korean MMORPG SoulWorker Officially Launches in the West
Previously only available in Asian territories, SoulWorker is now officially live in North America and Europe for Windows PC. Over a half a million players took part in the Open Beta test, and Gameforge, alongside Lion Games are thrilled to bring SoulWorker to the Western markets. SoulWorker is a free-to-play post-apocalyptic action-adventure that enjoyed success throughout Japan and Korea, and considerable player feedback during a successful Open Beta Test earlier this year. A vibrant, action-packed world awaits players as they leap into the SoulWorker universe.
“We are really pleased to see that so many players heard our call and took part in the SoulWorker Open Beta Test,” said Noemi Feller, Product Manager at Gameforge. “Their feedback is the very thing that made this quick launch possible. All things considered, the reactions of the players were very positive. This confirms our belief that SoulWorker has the potential to become a real fan-favorite.”
- Action-packed cooperative gameplay for up to 4 players using the Soulum Sword, Mist Scythe, Gun Jazz and Howling Guitar character classes
- Customize your battle style with personalized combos and abilities affected by a unique emotion system — madness, euphoria, vengeance and sadness
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons and PvP zone for epic mass battles on an open battlefield
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations, giving players a “playable anime” experience
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore now available on Steam Early Access
- Rainbow Studios and Nordic Games announced the release of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore on Steam Early Access today.
- Blade Hunter Breaks New Ground With Sprites, Wings, and More
- R2 Games announces a major Blade Hunter update that adds sprites, wings, mounts, and a new area.