SoulWorker Anime Legends Launch Trailer
SoulWorker Anime Legends brings the universe of the popular post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMORPG to mobile devices, offering an exciting new experience packed with high-energy battles, anime-inspired cinematic gameplay, and all-new and exciting quests. Gameforge’s release of SoulWorker on mobile devices features new language localization, new community and support pages for western players, additional regional servers, and gameplay adjustments. To further differentiate the game from pre-existing versions, it has been named SoulWorker Anime Legends in Gameforge’s supported territories.
Like its popular Windows PC counterpart, SoulWorker Anime Legends invites players to choose between 6 heroes, known as SoulWorkers, who must put a stop to the forces of evil in quick and intense battles. The birthplace of this evil? The Great Void, an all-absorbing portal which has been the cause of death for many people and has already paved the way for countless demons to arrive. The emotions of SoulWorkers are so strong that they are able to transform their souls into powerful weapons. But first they have to learn how to handle their newly acquired strength — and do so before all of humanity is wiped out.
“YOUR SOUL, YOUR WEAPON”
Available now for Android and iOS.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Witcher: Battle Arena Mobile MOBA Preview
- From what I have seen and the amount of games I have played, I imagine quite a bit of potential for growth.
- League of Angels II Begins X-Server Expedition
- After the introduction of Mythic Equipment last week to League of Angels II, many players have been able to rise their BR to new heights.
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.