SoulWorker Anime Legends Launch Trailer
SoulWorker Anime Legends brings the universe of the popular post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMORPG to mobile devices, offering an exciting new experience packed with high-energy battles, anime-inspired cinematic gameplay, and all-new and exciting quests. Gameforge’s release of SoulWorker on mobile devices features new language localization, new community and support pages for western players, additional regional servers, and gameplay adjustments. To further differentiate the game from pre-existing versions, it has been named SoulWorker Anime Legends in Gameforge’s supported territories.
Like its popular Windows PC counterpart, SoulWorker Anime Legends invites players to choose between 6 heroes, known as SoulWorkers, who must put a stop to the forces of evil in quick and intense battles. The birthplace of this evil? The Great Void, an all-absorbing portal which has been the cause of death for many people and has already paved the way for countless demons to arrive. The emotions of SoulWorkers are so strong that they are able to transform their souls into powerful weapons. But first they have to learn how to handle their newly acquired strength — and do so before all of humanity is wiped out.
“YOUR SOUL, YOUR WEAPON”
Available now for Android and iOS.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Druid's Duel Steam Launch Review
- The design of the Druids remind me a lot of the Wizards from Magicka.
- Celebrate The Euro Cup With League of Angels II
- From July 8th to July 11th, LoA2 has prepared a host of exciting Euro Cup themed events and rewards for players to enjoy!
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...