SMITE Cthulhu Arena Map Preview
Check out the new Arena map coming in The Great Dreamer update, set to go live on June 16, 2020.
Along with the arrival of Cthulhu comes the arrival of his signature map. The Arena map is receiving an art update to match this deep-sea god. The map itself will now be plunged into an underwater abyss. Additionally, there will be one change to the mode’s mechanics. Minions will now provide tickets as long as they were damaged recently by a god, instead of last hits. Applying such weight to last hitting in this mode often led to confusion about ticket leads caused by minions randomly dying to other minions even when under fire from multiple god abilities. The experience should feel more consistent now.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Burn Celebrates One Million Player Milestones With Giveaways
- Bluehole PNIX announced today that Castle Burn, their card/strategy battle game is ranked #1 in over 39 countries.
- Guerilla Tea Create Digital Remake of Boxes
- Guerilla Tea announces their newest title, Staking Claims, a free dots and dashes strategy game.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Review (2016)
- So what’s the state of the game now? I’m a little torn, I won’t lie to you guys.