SMITE Cthulhu Arena Map Preview
Check out the new Arena map coming in The Great Dreamer update, set to go live on June 16, 2020.
Along with the arrival of Cthulhu comes the arrival of his signature map. The Arena map is receiving an art update to match this deep-sea god. The map itself will now be plunged into an underwater abyss. Additionally, there will be one change to the mode’s mechanics. Minions will now provide tickets as long as they were damaged recently by a god, instead of last hits. Applying such weight to last hitting in this mode often led to confusion about ticket leads caused by minions randomly dying to other minions even when under fire from multiple god abilities. The experience should feel more consistent now.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Adds Two Brand-New Modes
- A limited-time event is coming to World of Warplanes, to let players earn two unique warplanes for their squadron.
- Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 "Forge of Asgard" now live
- Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the "Forge of Asgard".
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 9/18/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 18, 2015.