SMITE Cthulhu Arena Map Preview
Check out the new Arena map coming in The Great Dreamer update, set to go live on June 16, 2020.
Along with the arrival of Cthulhu comes the arrival of his signature map. The Arena map is receiving an art update to match this deep-sea god. The map itself will now be plunged into an underwater abyss. Additionally, there will be one change to the mode’s mechanics. Minions will now provide tickets as long as they were damaged recently by a god, instead of last hits. Applying such weight to last hitting in this mode often led to confusion about ticket leads caused by minions randomly dying to other minions even when under fire from multiple god abilities. The experience should feel more consistent now.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Enters Pre-Alpha
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is an MMO presently in development by Visionary Realms and EverQuest co-creator Brad McQuaid.
- The Division: Release Date Announced
- Ubisoft has just announced that Clancy’s The Division will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC on March 8, 2016.
- WildStar's Cosmic Rewards Loyalty System Explored
- Carbine Studios is sharing more information today about WildStar Cosmic Rewards, a loyalty system that rewards players for their investments.