Skylanders Ring of Heroes – Developer Interview
Com2uS released a developer interview video for their upcoming mobile RPG, Skylanders Ring of Heroes. This is an introduction to the game and some insight into its development. This includes Skylanders Ring of Heroes’ exclusive features, such as the first-time creation of awakened Skylanders, and key developmental processes. The game features an original story with over 80 different Skylanders. Players are empowered to take advantage of character elements and skill combinations to gain strategic advantages in the riveting turn-based battles.
Production Project Manager, May Cho, expresses, “We know that previous Skylanders games were really popular with fans” Cho further explains, “We wanted to bring that same fun and excitement felt from the video games onto mobile.”
Com2uS USA’s Assistant Producer, Angel Ortiz, comments, “My ultimate goal and inspiration is to help release an awesome game that not only appeases to the hardcode Skylanders fans, but also bring Skylanders to fresh new eyes (…)”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Launches Requiem: Rise of the Reaver on Steam
- Warpportal’s Requiem is now on Steam!
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) Launches First Update
- Nexon and NAT Games today launched the substantial first update to Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) that brings 30 new stages & more.
- New Chinese God for SMITE; Hi-Rez Heading to PAX
- After the excitement of gamescom we’re back to normal service with an all-new god (and a re-worked one) set for release in the latest upcomi...