Skyforge – E3 Dev Interview
DizzyPW interviews Eric DeMilt, development director for Obsidian Entertainment about Skyforge and its unique class swap and gem system.
Skyforge is a 3D MMORPG with a veteran development team that includes the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment. Begin your journey as a newborn immortal, and grow in power until you are a God! Gain followers to become stronger and learn new skills, and face off against enemies across the universe as you defend your homeworld in PvE and PvP. Skyforge will run on a single united server with integrated social networking and information to create a divine community.
For more information, screenshots, videos, articles and links, head over to the Skyforge game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Bestia Announced
- IGG's has announced a new game, Heroes of Bestia. A browser-based MMO, will have real-time strategy, RPG, and simulation game play.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 7 Recap
- Stomps, stomps, and more stomps, it’s Group Stage Day 7!
- Scarlet Blade Review
- Scarlet Blade is the translated version of Queen’s Blade Online. Scarlet Blade revolves around playing as an almost nude female character.