Skyforge – Dev Interview at Obsidian Entertainment
I (JamesBl0nde) recently had the chance to fly to Irvine California, to visit the Obsidian Entertainment development studio to check out the behind the scenes development of Armored Warfare. Here I run into the head producers for Obsidian and My.com, Eric DeMilt and Aaron Biedma, to catch a quick update about whats going on in Skyforge!
On event going on right now is the Evil Pumpkin Festival, check out the trailer and get the details here: http://mmohuts.com/video/skyforge-the-evil-pumpkin-festival
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam, Disney, and Lucasfilm Announce Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars™: Uprising is coming this fall 2015 to mobile devices from Kabam in collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm
- Moving Hazard - PAX South 2016
- It was pretty clear from the moment I got at the booth that Moving Hazard was popular on the floor.
- Black Desert Online Launches on Steam May 24
- Kakao Games and PearlAbyss have announced that its MMORPG Black Desert Online will be made available on Steam in North America and Europe.