Skyforge Announces New Battle Royale Mode
My.com announced that a new mode is coming to Skyforge, the “Battle Royale”, which users can tackle for free to seek the favor of the Gods. It arrives on PC on August 28th, August 29th for the Playstation 4, and August 30th for Xbox One. In this divine test, only one can stand tall in the end, and with the variety of playstyles, it promises to be a truly unique Battle Royale experience. Players aren’t the only threat though, but special monsters will spawn in parts of the arena, offering desirable loot in the form of armor, weapons, gadgets, and traps. There are over 12 unique heroes to pick from in this mode, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Whether you pick the Faceless or the Engineer, it’s up to you how to engage in this new mode.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Remnant Knights Revamps Starting Zones, Launches on Miniclip
- The free-to-play anime MMORPG Remnant Knights is ending the school year with a bang, introducing revamped starting zones and an improved UI in...
- Lagoonia Adds New Personalization Options
- Lagoonia has launched a new update offering improved customization for players.
- Black Gold Online: New Gunslinger Class Revealed
- Black Gold Online has revealed a new steam class, The Deadshot Gunslinger.