Skyforge Announces New Battle Royale Mode
My.com announced that a new mode is coming to Skyforge, the “Battle Royale”, which users can tackle for free to seek the favor of the Gods. It arrives on PC on August 28th, August 29th for the Playstation 4, and August 30th for Xbox One. In this divine test, only one can stand tall in the end, and with the variety of playstyles, it promises to be a truly unique Battle Royale experience. Players aren’t the only threat though, but special monsters will spawn in parts of the arena, offering desirable loot in the form of armor, weapons, gadgets, and traps. There are over 12 unique heroes to pick from in this mode, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Whether you pick the Faceless or the Engineer, it’s up to you how to engage in this new mode.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dizzel beta now available
- OGPlanet is excited to announce the start of the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Stud...
- Ankama at NYCC 2016 - Preview of Krosmaga and Dofus Touch
- So with the last day of NYCC 2016, there was one booth in particular that was hiding away in the VR section.
- Silkroad-R Review
- Still, Silkroad-R does help inject some life into the game with all of its improvements, most notably the increased experience gains.