Shot Online Golf: World Championship Teaser
Webzen announces the beginning of its closed beta for its mobile golf game, Shot Online Golf: World Championship.
Shot Online Golf is a real-time, multiplayer golf game that brings an unrivalled golf experience straight to players through their mobile devices. Shot Online Golf is the mobile adaptation of the PC MMO golf game Shot Online. The game features superb graphics, realistic gameplay, 1v1 real-time challenges along with many skills and items.
Only those who have signed up to be a tester can access the CBT, and registered testers can download the game fully localized into English. Full instructions are available in the CBT invitation e-mail. The closed beta will run from today until 20:00 (UTC), 28th June, 2017. Upon conclusion of the CBT, all player progress and characters will be wiped.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland: Available for Steam Early Access on 10/9/2015
- DRAGO Entertainment announces a new date for the Early Access Launch of the Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG Otherland.
- Skyforge: Lanber Forest zone revealed
- My.com today has released details for the new location named the Red Forest in their upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge.
- Sword Saga Open Beta Goes Live Tomorrow
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is thrilled to announce that the open beta test for new free-to-play action MMORPG, Sword Saga, is a...