Shot Online Golf: World Championship Teaser
Webzen announces the beginning of its closed beta for its mobile golf game, Shot Online Golf: World Championship.
Shot Online Golf is a real-time, multiplayer golf game that brings an unrivalled golf experience straight to players through their mobile devices. Shot Online Golf is the mobile adaptation of the PC MMO golf game Shot Online. The game features superb graphics, realistic gameplay, 1v1 real-time challenges along with many skills and items.
Only those who have signed up to be a tester can access the CBT, and registered testers can download the game fully localized into English. Full instructions are available in the CBT invitation e-mail. The closed beta will run from today until 20:00 (UTC), 28th June, 2017. Upon conclusion of the CBT, all player progress and characters will be wiped.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PvP Tag Team Mode Hits Elsword
- Kill3rCombo today unleased a new PvP mode for its free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword.
- Eden Rising Will Feature Free-To-Play Option at Launch
- Nvizzio Creations announced today that their upcoming title Eden Rising will also offer a free-to-play option at launch.
- IGG celebrates its 9th Birthday with Clashers Assemble
- Castle Clash players can participate in a brand new event they’re calling Clashers Assemble!