Shot Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shot Online Page.
Shot Online is a realistic 3D Golfing MMO published by GamesCampus – the same guys behind Asda Story, Cue Online, MLB Dugout Heroes and Manga Fighter. The game aims to compete with Pangya – which is Ntreev’s golfing MMO. Choose from one of seven starting characters, each with varying stats. In the video above, I quickly created a character and played a round. Unfortunately, I didn’t do so well. To learn more about Shot Online, check out the official MMOHuts Shot Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.
- Tribes Ascend launches Tartarus update
- Tribes Ascend is launching its Tartarus update today.
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...