Sho Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Sho Online Page.
Sho Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG set in ancient China published by Neofun. The game has two factions, Zhou and Min, which the game calls ‘Dynasties’ that are in perpetual war. The game has a total of 6 playable classes (Only 3 starting classes) as well as an interesting reputation system. The game’s inventory screen looked a lot like the inventory screen of Diablo 2. If you have an account on one of Neofun’s other games (Cronous, Land of Magic and Nostale) you can use that to log into Sho Online. In the video above I created a warrior and ran around town for a bit, then beat the crap out of a bunch of frogs and monkeys outside of town (Sounds weird. I know). To learn more about Sho Online check out the official MMOHuts Sho Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
- This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multi...
- Guild Wars 2 Season 2: The Fight Continues November 4th
- ArenaNet has released new details regarding Season two for the Living World content of Guild Wars 2, which is set to be released on November 4...
- BLESS Online Releases Game Balance Update Today
- Bless Online released the v22.214.171.124 update, which offers several changes to the difficulty, balance and more.