Sho Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Sho Online Page.
Sho Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG set in ancient China published by Neofun. The game has two factions, Zhou and Min, which the game calls ‘Dynasties’ that are in perpetual war. The game has a total of 6 playable classes (Only 3 starting classes) as well as an interesting reputation system. The game’s inventory screen looked a lot like the inventory screen of Diablo 2. If you have an account on one of Neofun’s other games (Cronous, Land of Magic and Nostale) you can use that to log into Sho Online. In the video above I created a warrior and ran around town for a bit, then beat the crap out of a bunch of frogs and monkeys outside of town (Sounds weird. I know). To learn more about Sho Online check out the official MMOHuts Sho Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Announces Major Update
- GameSamba announced yesterday that a major update is on the way to the mobile game, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War.
- Tactical Monsters Steam Early Access Interview
- We interview Camex Games about their fresh new F2P title Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena, out now on Steam.
- ArcheAge – Akasch Invasion is Now Live
- In Akasch Invasion, ArcheAge will receive a new ranged skillset, a breathtaking new zone with lore packed quests, and a challenging new raid.