Ship of Heroes Releases Leveling, Progression and Augments Video
The Ship of Heroes team released a new video for Memorial Day (May 27th, 2019) showing off some of the technical aspects of the game. The first part of the video shows off a Fire Devastator doing battle with some Prometheans. The hero in question is level 1, but the Prometheans are levels two and three and are also color coded. After this heated battle, they show off the Sorceress upgrading her powers, and they level her up a second time to show off selecting a new power and an augment. They also show how to add that augment to one of her powers, and to round things out, the Sorceress enters battle with her newfound might and shows just what it can do. They also have further technical notes and details provided in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GetAmped 2 Officially Launches
- After an extended development and beta phase, GetAmped 2 is finally live! Its a 3D fighting MMO that's a sequel to GetAmped, also known a...
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...
- Eden Rising Will Feature Free-To-Play Option at Launch
- Nvizzio Creations announced today that their upcoming title Eden Rising will also offer a free-to-play option at launch.