Shards Online: Player-Run Server Q&A
Shards Online’s Project Lead talks about Player-Run servers.
<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/sLithI0Xr0A?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.
- Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
- Legendary Games announces the coming open beta release of Year Zero on Facebook and their own gaming portal.
- Guardians of Divinity and Siegelord April Updates Revealed
- 37Games has just announced updates for its Myth-inspired APRG Guardians of Divinity and SLG Siegelord in mid-April.