SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Page.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a 3D third person MMO shooter published by OGPlanet – the same company behind LaTale, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter, and several other F2P titles. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2007 and eventually made its way to the U.S. and Europe on December 1, 2011. Gameplay wise – SD Gundam Capsule looks and plays like a mix between Cosmic Break from CyberStep and the now defunct Exteel from NCSoft. The game features tons of different mobile suits from the popular Gundam universe as well as a good deal of appearance customization. Play either 4 player cooperative missions of versus matches with up to 12 players in a single game. To learn more about SD Gundam Capsule Fighter check out the official MMOHuts SD Gundam Capsule Fighter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom Chaser Launches Renewal Update
- Floppygames and Glohow have recently released a major new update for Phantom Chaser, renewing the game with adjustments and new content.
- Castle Clash Update: New Hero, Upgraded Building
- Select buildings will be remodeled and the fastest hero the game has ever seen will be joining the ranks.
- Second Book of Realm of Noria Series, The Life Comes To Kindle Unlimited
- Freedom's so close and so far at the same time.