SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Page.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a 3D third person MMO shooter published by OGPlanet – the same company behind LaTale, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter, and several other F2P titles. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2007 and eventually made its way to the U.S. and Europe on December 1, 2011. Gameplay wise – SD Gundam Capsule looks and plays like a mix between Cosmic Break from CyberStep and the now defunct Exteel from NCSoft. The game features tons of different mobile suits from the popular Gundam universe as well as a good deal of appearance customization. Play either 4 player cooperative missions of versus matches with up to 12 players in a single game. To learn more about SD Gundam Capsule Fighter check out the official MMOHuts SD Gundam Capsule Fighter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Terra's Major Update, 8.37 is live
- A major update is live for Wild Terra, in the form of 8.37 and brings Pets, the Guild Warehouse, Scrolls of Characteristics and so much more.
- Starlight Story Officially Launched
- Aeria Games officially launches its first browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story.
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...