SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Gameplay #2
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a 3D third person MMO mech shooter published by OGPlanet – the same company behind Zone4, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter, and several other F2P titles. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2007 and eventually made its way to the U.S. and Europe on December 1, 2011. Gameplay wise – SD Gundam Capsule looks and plays like a mix between Cosmic Break from CyberStep and the now defunct Exteel from NCSoft. The game features tons of different mobile suits from the popular Gundam universe as well as a good deal of appearance customization. Play through 4 player cooperative missions or versus matches with up to 12 players in a single game (In FFA/Team Deathmatch). The video above focuses on the game’s PvP options. To learn more about SD Gundam Capsule Fighter check out the official MMOHuts SD Gundam Capsule Fighter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master of Orion Launch Review
- Master of Orion is a turn-based 4X Strategy game that takes place in a space setting.
- Riders of Icarus Teases Blight of Frost Keep Update
- Nexon today teases the first post-launch content update to Riders of Icarus featuring an expansion of end-game content with an upped level cap
- Month Long Bonuses For Netmarble Games
- Netmarble, the online game platform from CJ Games, is giving its fans something to appreciate.