SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Gameplay #2
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a 3D third person MMO mech shooter published by OGPlanet – the same company behind Zone4, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter, and several other F2P titles. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2007 and eventually made its way to the U.S. and Europe on December 1, 2011. Gameplay wise – SD Gundam Capsule looks and plays like a mix between Cosmic Break from CyberStep and the now defunct Exteel from NCSoft. The game features tons of different mobile suits from the popular Gundam universe as well as a good deal of appearance customization. Play through 4 player cooperative missions or versus matches with up to 12 players in a single game (In FFA/Team Deathmatch). The video above focuses on the game’s PvP options. To learn more about SD Gundam Capsule Fighter check out the official MMOHuts SD Gundam Capsule Fighter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Online Announces Windhome Update With Level Cap Increase
- En Masse Entertainment is proud to announce that today they will give their fans a first look at the expansion for Kritika Online: Windhome.
- Gamer Sensei teams up with H2K Gaming
- Gamer Sensei, whom we recently worked together with, are now going to be partnering with the EU LCS team H2K for tutoring/coaching!
- Phantom of the Kill Enters Holiday Season with 'Holy Light' Event
- Phantom of the Kill is entering the holiday season right, with the Holy Light event.