Savage 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Savage 2 Page.
Savage 2 is a 3D fantasy MMORTS published by S2 Games – the folks behind the original and Heroes of Newerth. The game blends RTS and RPG elements to create one hell of a game. The game has two sides – the Humans and the Beasts. Each side has their own unique structures, units and weapons. The game is well balanced, fast paced and the gameplay mechanics are rock solid. In the video above, I joined a game already in progress and didn’t do so well. By the time I joined my team (Humans) were already losing badly. In the second game I ended with a negative score as well. (Playing while recording / talking is hard!) I stronlgy recommend Savage 2 to anyone looking for a new game to try. There’s absolutely no other game like it. To learn more about Savage 2 check out the official MMOHuts Savage 2 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdoms Rise Early Access Preview
- Kingdoms Rise offers the opportunity to build your own gladiator, and cross swords in a 360 degree melee combat system.
- Crossout Update 0.6.0 adds Drivers and Customization Kits
- Crossout released Update 0.6.0, which introduces levelable ‘drivers’ to operate the steel beasts constructed by players.
- Card Hunter: "Attack of the Artifacts" expansion later this month
- Yes, it's the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.