RuneScape Patch Notes (December 14, 2015)
It’s December 14th and a lot has changed
So a little patch rap is what I’ve arranged
There’s a short cool-down for your snow imp pal
We’ve now re-worded that you have to find the hidden Ga’al
We added lootbeam drops to a lot of things
Like a bunch of diaries and elven wedding rings
Players can’t stall damage just by cutting cheese
And If you ever find a bug like that report it please
Now some weapons have a slightly better special attack
When your enemy is stunned you do more damage with Wrack
Don’t forget Punish, Piercing shot and Slice as well
And Hurricane doesn’t interrupt your magic spell
But day after day there’s new things to fix
Who knows what we’ll pull out from our bag of tricks
You know the Ninja team will never up and call it quits
And next Monday I’ll be back with another episode of this!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- Team-Based Shooter Overwatch Announced at Blizzcon
- To end the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2014, Blizzard Entertainment introduced a brand new game: Overwatch.
- Mythos Global Raises Level Cap
- T3Fun has launched the latest major content patch for Mythos Global.