RuneScape Patch Notes (December 14, 2015)
It’s December 14th and a lot has changed
So a little patch rap is what I’ve arranged
There’s a short cool-down for your snow imp pal
We’ve now re-worded that you have to find the hidden Ga’al
We added lootbeam drops to a lot of things
Like a bunch of diaries and elven wedding rings
Players can’t stall damage just by cutting cheese
And If you ever find a bug like that report it please
Now some weapons have a slightly better special attack
When your enemy is stunned you do more damage with Wrack
Don’t forget Punish, Piercing shot and Slice as well
And Hurricane doesn’t interrupt your magic spell
But day after day there’s new things to fix
Who knows what we’ll pull out from our bag of tricks
You know the Ninja team will never up and call it quits
And next Monday I’ll be back with another episode of this!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution adds the McLaren MP4-12C
- The McLaren MP4-12C has zoomed into Auto Club Revolution.
- Lineage II: Release Date for Infinite Odyssey Expansion Announced
- Infinite Odyssey launches as part of Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, and demonstrates NCSOFT’s strong commitment to creating new content.
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.