Rune Factory 4 Special Launch Trailer
Rune Factory 4 Special is now available digitally on the PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Windows PC via Steam and Windows Store.
Rune Factory 4 Special brings RPG action, farming, and life simulation together in a single package, allowing players to create a fulfilling routine for themselves in the town of Selphia. Playing as the appointed prince or princess of the town, Earthmates can forge their own destiny, whether that means a quiet life working the fields, building close relationships with the townsfolk, or delving into dungeons with the wide array of weapons and magical powers at their command. As Earthmates deepen their relationship with the residents of Selphia, they can even get married to one of the 12 eligible candidates.
In addition to the base game, the title also includes the ‘Another Episode’ DLC, which adds a series of illustrated storybook-style episodes narrated by the game’s 12 marriage candidates and Selphia’s lovable guardian dragon Ventuswill.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...
- Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
- Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.
- Astellia Online - Interview with Developers Concerning Dungeons
- We recently had an opportunity to sit down with the Astellia Online developers to talk about their dungeons.