Rotor Riot Announce Release of Next-Gen Wired Controller for Apple Devices
Rotor Riot has a new controller for Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) that is the world’s first wired controller for mobile that also supports L3/R3 fire buttons on the joysticks. available now on the Apple Website, and select Apple Stores, Rotor Riot is the only Made for iPhone certified controller with clickable thumb sticks. It appears exactly like a console controller, and as it is wired, does not suffer the same input lag as wireless controllers. Owners of the Rotor Riot can play all controller-compatible mobile games (Fortnite), Playstation 4 Remote Play, OneCast, and PC games, Steam Link, and more on their iPhone/Pad/Pod Touch.
This controller is priced at 49.99 and is compatible with all iOS devices that use a Lightning connection, running iOS 7 or later. Rotor Riot’s wired controller draws less energy than a pair of earphones and now with its pass-through charging port, users can charge their device while playing their favorite game. Rotor Riot has also teamed up with Ludu Mapp – a companion app for mobile gamers. Ludu Mapp is available worldwide and provides information regarding the mobile games that are controller compatible (over 1,000) along with curated categories, hand-picked offers, game walkthroughs and tips, and controller updates.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
- On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.
- Project W Announced by Kakao Games and Bluehole
- Kakao Games Corp has obtained the publishing rights for Project W (working title), an upcoming MMORPG from Bluehole.
- The West: Drama Queens enter the online RPG
- InnoGames just started a large new quest series for their online role-playing game The West.