Rocket Arena from Nexon Enters Closed Beta in May 2019
Rocket Arena is an upcoming 3-on-3 cross-platform FPS from Nexon and Final Strike Games, and it’s about to enter Closed Beta. This begins on May 23rd and runs through May 29th, 2019 via the Nexon Launcher and Steam. Rocket Arena is set in the world of Crater and introduces gameplay mechanics to set it apart from other AAA shooters. It revels in a wealth of colorful weapons and abilities that utilize awesome rockets, that are used in imaginative forms.
In Rocket Arena, players are equipped with a blast meter that increases as they are blasted by rockets. As the meter reaches its critical point, players become susceptible to being knocked out of the map, but will quickly return to the stage to stay in the action. With dedicated matchmaking functionality, servers account for skill level and latency when pairing players together. Rocket Arena will have cross-platform on PC and Xbox One at launch, and Playstation 4’s is currently in development. The Closed Beta will have six maps, four game modes, and six characters. Interested parties can sign up below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Million Lords - Interview with Developers, 'Million Victories'
- I recently sat down and chatted with their CEO, Benoit Ducrest about this upcoming title.
- Combat Arms is now Transatlantic
- The merge into one global server maximises and unifies the player base, allowing for transatlantic matchmaking.
- Magic: The Gathering Weekly Livestream to Feature NFL Star Cassius Marsh
- On February 28th, 2019's Magic: the Gathering Livestream, NFL star Cassius Marsh will be joining them to make an exciting announcement...