Robo Smasher Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Robo Smasher Page.
Robo Smasher is a 3D arena style MMO shooter with a third person camera published by KRU Interactive – the same company behind Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, Dark Ages and Shattered Galaxy. Shoot down enemy robots and use nearby deadly blocks to destroy your enemies. The gameplay in Robo Smasher is most similar to that of BotS from Acclaim Games, which was shut down. One big issue with the game is that it has a low playerbase – so finding a game could be difficult. To learn more about Robo Smasher check out the official MMOHuts Robo Smasher page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Free Weekend and Colossal Steam Sale Starts Today
- Total War is 15 years old this month and to celebrate Creative Assembly and Steam are holding a spectacular Free Weekend and sale.
- Planets³ Reveals New Name: Stellar Overload
- Today Cubical Drift are excited to reveal that Planets³ is now called Stellar Overload!
- Pre-Season Will Begin with Full Bundesliga Roster in United Eleven
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Pre-Season for United Eleven will have the confirmed addition of the entire Bundesliga license.