Rising of King Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Rising of King (Game page may not be up yet) Page.
Rising of King is a 2D browser based fantasy strategy MMO published by Yeepgame. Gameplay wise, Rising of King plays almost exactly like Evony, Caesary, Colony of War, Heroes of Gaia, and just about every other browser based strategy MMO. Players must build up their economies, train armies, and conquer their enemies. The game unfortunately doesn’t bring anything new to the table, so those who have played strategy MMOs in the past and are looking for something genuinely different may want to skip this one. The gameplay is response and the visuals are decent, so those who really enjoy playing strategy games may find something to like here. To learn more about Rising of King check out the official MMOHuts Rising of King page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global War Opens Landing Page
- On November 14, GameGo, a new publisher from Asia, launched their landing page for Global War.
- Eudemons Online Asks: What Kind of Dragon Pet Do You Like?
- Eudemons Online today is talking about dragons, sharing the love of dragons through their game.
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.