Ring of Elysium Teams up with Amazon for Ring of Elysium Amazon Cup
Aurora Studios announced an upcoming esports tournament for Ring of Elysium, the Amazon Cup. This tournament is for North American and European players, and qualifiers will run from July 2nd through August 6th. Those who earn a spot in the Regional Championships will do battle for a piece of a 60,000 dollar prize pool, and the glory of being crowned Ring of Elysium Champions. Regional Finals take place on Saturday, August 10th for Europe and Sunday, August 11th for North America. Amazon GameOn is a powerful set of APIs that integrated competitions natively into games across platforms and will aid Ring of Elysium in this endeavor.
“We are incredibly excited for the Amazon Cup,” said Ethan Yu, Head of Aurora Studio. “Everyone here at Aurora Studios feels the tournament will show the amazing potential Ring of Elysium has in esports.”
Players who compete in the Amazon Cup qualifiers through the GameOn Tournament Organizer can also win additional rewards like pendant skins, player outfit skins, gaming laptops and more. More information can be found in the link below. Players will go head-to-head for a $30,000 prize pool for each respective region with the top team in each region being awarded $15,000. The second place teams will be awarded $10,000 in each region with third place teams being awarded $5,000. Ring of Elysium will also be awarding the teams that finish from 4th – 20th place $200 of in-game currency.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamescom 2019 Highlights: Ragachak Edition
- Now that Gamescom is slowing down, I've taken some time to really consider what appealed to me the most, and why.
- Elite Dangerous - Premium Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc announces the starting dates for the new testing phases for its Elite: Dangerous game.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Now Open to Unreal Engine 4 Modding
- Studio Wildcard is partnering with Epic Games to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved modding community its first custom mod editors.