RF Online Gameplay Video HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game originally released in 2006 as a pay to play title but eventually re-released as a free to play game. Like The Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, RF Online seems to be more successful as a free to play game than a pay to play one. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dropzone - E3 2016 Day 3 Preview
- So let's get straight to it, why can Dropzone succeed in this non-existent market?
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Swordsman
- Perfect World Entertainment announces their intent to bring Swordsman Online, a wuxia novel-based MMORPG, to the West.
- Power Struggle in the Middle Ages: Throne Wars Comes to Windows Phone
- flaregames GmbH announces the release of Throne Wars for Windows Phone.