RF Online Gameplay Video HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game originally released in 2006 as a pay to play title but eventually re-released as a free to play game. Like The Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, RF Online seems to be more successful as a free to play game than a pay to play one. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
- On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the myster...
- Heroes & Generals: Introducing Paratroopers
- Reto-moto is proud to introduce the Paratrooper as a new character class in the new "Quesada" update we have just released for Heroe...
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - World of Speed
- World of Speed has plans for introducing racing elements outside of the ‘you’re either first or you’re last’ mentality that most title...